Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Steven

            Steven
            By: Sam and Ethan 

    Today we welcome a new student to 5B.
His name is Steven. We found out that Steven is 10 years old and he is from China. He speaks little English.  Mrs.Barnes uses Google Translate to help us understand Steven. He likes reading and is very good at math.  His favorite sport is soccer and in his free time he likes to draw. His favorite color is white. He is 10 years old, and his birthday is August 28, 2003. That makes him the 2nd youngest in the class. And he is making lots of friends including Bing Bing who is also from China.  So he is another source of communication.

11 comments:

  1. steven is a very quick learner he already knows my name and other english words I wonder if he will play a sport one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. steven is such a fast learner he already know my name and other english words. I wonder if he will play a sport one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Steven is a part of 5B and I love helping him learn English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven is Steven, who we all like. I am glad you joined, Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with DJ he is a really fast learner, if I was in China I would not be learning that quikly. The first thing I would want to know how to say in a different language would be, what does the mean, or how do you say that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ELEVEN years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is cool to have a new student in your class
    sincerely,Ben

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes it was

    from your buddy Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ethan!
    Steven is a vary well learner and he is vary, vary,vary, good at math!
    I wish I chould be that smart at math

    KEEP UP THE COOL WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abby here. I love your entry Ethan. Steven has learned very fast and that is incredible. I think he like his English workbook even more when Ms.Dunlop is helping him.

    ReplyDelete