Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Last Ski Trip by Robert





 The Last Ski Trip By Robert  

The snowy ground shook as I thundered  through.The cool colorado spring felt nice.My skis dented the snow.A little after I flew downhill.                                                   

whisk!zoom!I was skiing downhill.I was flying down.I enjoyed the view of keystones snowy ground as I went down.The  freedom of the spring break felt nice.

The hill that I was skiing on was snowy white.The snow glistened under the cool spring sun.The snow dented as the skis rushed down.I enjoyed the snow as I went.Rainbow stop!I called.

back down I went.I hoped I didn’t have to  walk with my skis pointing outward and the back of the skis pointing inward down the flat part.Luckily I had enough speed so I passed the flat part.I went up a side of a hill and back down.I was sweating under the sun.Poof! snow rushed up to meet my face.

I got up and skied the bumpy hill.Shoot I thought I’m going to hit a tree!I barely missed the tree and face planted in the snow.ouch I thought I wouldn’t ski that again.Because I couldn’t.

Dang I thought what can I do?Well I thought there is nothing I can do.I snapped back to reality and climbed up.I skied to what they called the tornado.It was a circle with barricades not all the way around but in a semi circle with a entrance.

I skied around and got out.I shouted rainbow stop!I got to skiing.The first bridge was nearing!A little after I crossed the bridge!

A while later I saw the bridge to town.It was way out in the distance.But still I could see it!I was excited & sad that the ski trip was finally over!I rushed down to the bridge. The bridge was big wooden bridge.A little after I crossed the bridge.I loved Colorado but I knew that Colorado wasn’t where I belonged. 1 hour later I was sitting on the plane wishing that I could ski forever.                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment