Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Book Review: Matilda

Image result for MatildaMatilda
By: Ronald Dahl
Book Review by: Anette


Matilda is a bright young girl, with a Ok brother and horrible parents. They treat her like scum, think the Telly (TV) is more important than books, (EGAD HOW HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!) and don't even bother to cook. But one day Matilda discovers the library, a wonderful place where she can read all she wants to. After a while her parents get it into their thick skulls to actually send their daughter to school. There she meets THE TRUNCHBULL.Will she survive? or will the chokey get her?

I really like Matilda, although my favorite character is the THE TRUNCHBULL. I like how she is very strong,and not timid or shy like in other books. But exactly the opposite. She does what she wants and no one dares to stop her, even the grownups. She tortures her pupils ENDLESSLY and is very cruel. I hope no one ever in this whole wide world is ever like her. In fact I hope we are all the opposite.

1 comment:

  1. Good job summarizing. My favorite character is Matilda
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete