Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Book Review: Time of the Fireflies

Time of the Fireflies
By : Kimberly Little
Book review By: Anette

Image result for the time of the fireflies bookTime of the fireflies is a good mystery action book that I loved! Meet Larissa, a girl that lives in an antique shop, with her loving Father and Mother, and all the antiques in the shop. But one thing isn't normal. Her scar. She got it when she fell of the dock into the bayou. But now other things aren't right. Like the doll. And the fireflies. And the small voice in the disconnected telephone. None of this is normal. Her life isn't normal. But will Larissa be able to set things straight?

I like this book a whole lot. I feel that you should read it even if the first paragraph isn't very clear. My favorite character is the fireflies, who guide Larissa over the broken bridge and to her  ancestors old house. I really like. The plot of this story, who knew that a plot could have so many twists and turns!! I think it gets kinda creepy around the middle, but it's still a really good book and I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment