Monday, September 16, 2013

Claymo Meeting

      First Claymo Meeting by Ildiko


    The first Claymo meeting was good, but not the best. I could not keep the little ones quiet because I was alone, my partner went home.  I was alone and with a partner it would be easier than alone. So we only got through half of the lesson. I loved seeing the little ones working together so I grouped up the 4th graders with the 1st graders. Then we filled the poster with ideas to be better in an assembly.  Some kids made pictures and some kids wrote words. Then the meeting was over I was so sad because we had to end.  We could've kept on going and going till the end of the world, but sadly our time was over.

2 comments:

  1. My partner was sick for one of the meetings too, so I had to do all the reading myself. It is a little crazy because some people just try to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine got sick too!
      but sooo sad i was all alone

      Delete