Friday, September 6, 2013

Trust Training

Trust Training
By: Daboh and Sam


Our grade went to Tillis Park to become CLAYMO leaders. Our favorite activity at the retreat was something we call Trust Training.  It starts where you would choose a partner and one would be covered with a blindfold.  Then the other partner would guide the one blindfolded through a bunch of cones set up on a sidewalk. This may sound easy but you couldn't touch your partner while guiding he/she through the cones.  You could only use words. Also, you could not let your partner touch any of the cones nor go off the sidewalk. That was where the trust part comes in. "When I was the blindfolded partner got so nervous, then the next moment my partner said I had gotten to the end. That was why I liked it. I knew my partner had my back."

5 comments:

  1. I liked the trust training activity. I liked telling the person where to go better than I liked being blindfolded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the trust activity to but my favorite one was when we got our letters from our parents! I was so happy and surpriszed that I got a note from my mom and dad!

    GOOD JOB GUYS YOU DID GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job guys. This is Manny. I liked how good you guys write. Also, you should write together again. YOU GUYS DID GREAT. Also, I liked how you added dialogue. I should do that. What other activities did you enjoy doing on the Claymo field trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks Manny. Maybe we will do another blog piece together. I also loved the rock paper sizers game. That was very fun when you taged someone else.
    What other activities did you like and WHY?????
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we did the rock paper scissors game, the other team always won so we never got to tag anybody. I also like when we got our letters. My parents typed theirs and they also wrote it in Korean.

    ReplyDelete