Friday, September 6, 2013

Dancing

    Dancing by Quinn and Ildiko



    When we were dancing at our retreat, we danced to The Cubic Shuffle and The Macarana. When we danced we had to have a lot of space. There were always more girls than boys.

    Quinn said, "I was getting bored with it, so I started to spice it up a little. For the kicks, I jumped and snapped my fingers. And for moving side to side, I jumped and put my hands up in the air like I just didn't care."

    The Macarana was fun  because it's the Macarana! You put your hands out, then turn them up, then on your shoulders, than on your head, then cross your hands on your hips, the uncross, then shake your butt.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Quinn,
    Hi! Mya here and I just want to tell you that the dancing was fun and I have a question, did you get to be the leader there? because I was the leader and it was fun to do!

    Love,
    Mya

    ReplyDelete