Friday, September 6, 2013

Inside-Outside Circle

The Inside Outside Circle
By:Mya and Eva


The In/Out circle was a good challenge.  It was fun because it taught us about life and joining a group.It also made us feel weird to do that, because though you know it's a game, it's still kind of crazy and laughable.

    The In/out circle was really fun because we got to go in the middle of the circle,and ask people to join the circle.  People can say no, yes, or yes with a condition.It was also really fun because if someone asks you a question and you do it, it can be embarrassing.

    The in/out cirle was the best thing we can think of because we now know how to handle little problems.  Like when you say,  "Can I play with you?" and the other person says, "NOOOOO!" you can just either leave it alone or tell someone the same thing.  That is why the inside outside circle was so fun, good,and a challenge.

2 comments:


  1. Hello. I read and loved your post. You described it really well. I loved the game. Good job. This is Manny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI EVA!
    We did a very good job on this blog and I think that we did very good job on the inside out circle. Remember when we got or letter from or mom or dad or both.I got my letter from my mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete