Monday, September 14, 2015

Kindergarten Buddies

 Kindergarten Buddies
                                                                                        By: Ethan and Wilson
In fifth grade we have something called kindergarten buddies. With kindergarten buddies the teachers select a fifth grader to go with a kindergartener. We do this in Mrs.Sieve’s classroom. Once a week we go down to their classroom and help them find books to read in the morning. We also once a month go and read a few books to them. If you ever have the chance to watch them read or right you should, because they are so cute.
Last time we were with them we got to teach them about the CLAYMO promise. The CLAYMO promise stands for care lots about yourself and many others. The real CLAYMO promise is I promise to take good care of myself all the people around me and all the things around me. We also got to show them where they would be going the next day for the first CLAYMO lesson.


What would you do if you had a kindergarten buddy?



2 comments:

  1. I try to be funny but not so funny that they can make me do anything they want. I also try to be a leader but not in a strict way. Sometimes, my kindergarden buddy, Kevin gets a little crazy, or he looks around, but I say something exiting and he snaps back to Focus. It is a little stressful but a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a kindergarten buddy and her name is Sia,she is kind and funny.She does not have a big attention span but you can't blame her because she is still young and everyone probably did it when you were young too.Sia likes to have tons of books in her box but she can't actually read all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete