Monday, September 14, 2015

Our teachers

Teachers        
By:Drake,Edward

Our topic is about Ms.Irons and Mrs.Barnes.
Ms. Irons is a great teacher because she plays league of legends and Minecraft and many more.
Ms. Irons is our teacher in training.

Mrs.Barnes is funny and serious at times and she loves homework and Cooper and Ian. She is great at astronomy and also a great teacher. Ms. Irons has a dog named Appa. This all occurs in 5B.
These teachers are so far our favorite and smartest we've come by.

What are your teachers like?

2 comments:

  1. My name is Harvey and I like to play games. If you don't already know my school is Our Lady's RC Primary School. Also, I am 10 years old and my birthday is on the 26th of July. I really like the way you ended with a question and how you put alot of information about your favourite teachers. my main teacher is Mr Horridge he is the deputy head and he is very nice. We have 2 teacher asistants Mrs Bithell and Miss Conroy both of them are nice aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edward
    Its Harvey here, you didn't reply to my work. Hope your ok, I have noticed a commet from an Edward to Dominic. Hope I hear from you soon.
    Harvey U

    ReplyDelete