Monday, September 14, 2015

Musical Auditions

Musical Auditions
By:Iris and Ava
The Glenridge fifth grade is putting on a play, and the auditions are in the music room
courtesy of Mrs Williams. The fifth graders have a vocal audition and a memorization audition. The vocal auditions are for singing, and what you do in the vocal audition is you sing a small part from a song in the play. In the memorization audition you memorize a paragraph from a packet that the fifth graders have already gotten.

This is a fun way to practice music and drama because Glenridge does not have a drama club/class. The fifth graders are going to work very hard for this play to happen for you and Glenridge.

I wonder if the play will be a success?

2 comments:

  1. I hope the musical will be a success 😦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope the musical will be a success! I am sure that it is going to turn out wonderfully! I will try to work hard!

    ReplyDelete