Friday, September 18, 2015

Play

The 5th Grade Musical
    The fifth grade is doing a musical called The 100 Year Snooze. It seems pretty boring but it's really not, it's FULL of drama. Our singing auditions are on Monday September, 14.

    All fifth graders will have a chance to get into it and if they don't they will be in the chorus. This musical is basically Sleeping Beauty but it is toned down for younger kids. This musical will be performed twice, once during school for the kids and teachers and once after school for the adults and some of the teachers.

I wonder what role you will get?

    - Ollie and Lily.

6 comments:

  1. I am the fifth grace and I really like this it explains a lot about the play. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be in the chorus and I got in the chorus! I was so scared that Mrs. Williams was going to make me audition that I started shaking. And for the memorization audition I was nervous that she was going to get me to come up there because I did not memorize the little script thingy! But in the end, it turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, duper lilly and ollie!!!! I got the part of the first grace! Witch is the leader of the graces, I'm so exided to be in the play!!!!!! It also explains a lot about the play to someone who doesn't know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super happy! I can't wait till it's tuesday! I get to be somebody in in in the royal court!As you know I am the duke of Hollymead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun. I'm your blogging partner for the year. I thought your minefield story was exelent. Keep on posting. Im Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss being in the musical. It was so much fun! I think our performance was awesome and I really wish I could do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete