Friday, June 6, 2014

A Typical Return Again - A Special by Manny

 A Typical Return Again, A Special by Manny
    I am Elsa, and I do NOT know where I am. This is crazy, okay, I just need to recollect myself, although what I did makes me filled with regret. I ran away during our tribute to Brad around the campfire.
    “Okay, maybe God will light the way, and I’ll be whisked back home. Maybe I need to follow the Yellow Brick Road, wait dang it! I’m not in Oz.” Boy, was I angry! You know what, I’m just gonna run...to nowhere! I can’t believe I just did that. Yes, I killed Brad, but I have a certain feeling he’s back. I just don’t know why. It’s crazy, I know, but I just feel like I need to  go back. I just feel like I have to...Call me crazy, I don’t care, but I NEED to get back.
    Suddenly, I remembered where I was. I was next to the yellowish brown house that we went to to fight the Acne’s. Don’t worry, we killed them all. Rapunzel did...with a frying pan! I also remembered where we started the trip and then we wounded up at this house. I don’t have a watch, but I think I remember. 1 hour straight to the right, then two hours north, then an hour left, and an hour left. I started to run. Why was I brain feeling so smart today? Don’t know why, but I knew that I needed to get back. Get back this second.

                       Part 2:
    I was running all the directions until I saw a river streaming. “Yes, this is it! I’m here!” I ran to Rapunzel’s house and knocked on her door. When I heard footsteps, I beamed with joy.
    “Who is it?” I heard. I wanted to joke around, so I said,”I’m Brad.”
    “No, it can’t be Brad because he’s here.” Rapunzel opened the door, and she almost cried when she saw. We embraced, a long, very long, EXTREMELY long embrace. Wow, it felt good to be here again. “Wait, Brad’s here?” I asked. I looked behind her. What?, I thoiught. I wasn’t believing my eyes. I ran to him, and asked if he was fine and apologized a million times. He said he’s never been better. And then I felt a kiss on my cheek. A nice soft one.
    “OOOOOHHHH,” I heard from other people. I looked behind him and there was Happy, and Goldilocks, and wait-
    “Cinderella? What are you doing here?”
    “I came to apologize for my horrible behavior on our mystery to find the Golden Apple. I want to make things right, and I’m sorry.” I came and embraced her, and I apologized too.
    “Brad kissed Elsa, Brad kissed Elsa,” teased Happy. I shot him a look. Happy shoulders shrunk, and he was laughing. We all started to laugh.
    “I’m so glad we’re back together again, I’m gonna stay here a little while.” Brad smiled, and we all hugged. I held back, because I had something for him. “Brad, I have a gift for you.” I smiled, and laughed. He laughed too and asked what it was. As he came closer, I said,”It’s this.” And I kissed him. On the lips. It was a little inappropriate in front of our friends, but I figured like it was time. I heard a chorus “OOOHHHHHH”, but I didn’t care. We must’ve been kissing too long, because Goldilocks said, “Okay, break it up.” As we let go, I started to cackle. And giggling. We all started to laugh, AGAIN, and it was a moment I remembered together.
    And just like that, we were together again. Brad was fine, and I was able to be with them again. We’ve done so much together, and now we reunited. Once again. And I knew, that together, we’d be able to complete any journey. As long as we’re never apart.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment