Thursday, December 10, 2015

Claymo Blog Entry

Claymo Blog
By: Iris

I have learned that I am good at telling the group what to do and making sure everybody is having fun. What I think is going well that people are cooperating together well, and I think Ben and I are good at making sure we are on time. What is still hard for me is getting the group under control and making sure they are following directions. I made sure that my that my group is understanding the big idea by telling them what to do when they got confused. My goals for the future are trying to get them under control and making sure that they do not play or talk when we are talking. I hope that we will have a fun time together.

1 comment:

  1. Iris! I think that you are an AWESOME Claymo leader! I bet that your collegues agree!

    ReplyDelete