Tuesday, September 16, 2014

African Dance

               African Dance
                by: jonah

All week we did African dance in PE.  Mr. Diadie came to teach us African dance.  It was really fun.  I can't even explain the steps.  It was really cool.  At the end of the week we performed for some of the parents.  We got up in the middle of the gym in groups of two and did it.  We tried not to mess up but sometimes we forgot some of the steps.  We learned some countries in Africa.

Did you like the African dance?

7 comments:

  1. Jonah, I agree it was really fun and it was a lot harder than last year and the year before. Don't you think? I also learned a lot about the African culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did, I like how you said it was to cool you can't explain the steps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the African dance too it was really cool. Do you have a favorite step in the dance or do you like them all?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. African dance was hard but fun, and my dad liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the african dance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did think it was harder and my favorite step was the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish African dance was longer than just a week.

    ReplyDelete