Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Awesome Poetry

Awesome Poetry
            By Tom
I am chosing a I am poem because I am most proud of how it turned out.  This poem is speacil to me because I think this is my best poem I ever did. I enjoy this type of poem because It desribecd who the person is. Hope you enjoy.

I Am Poem
I am a funny guy that lives for history
I wonder who murdered Jfk
I hear the shoulder pads calling for me
I see the jokes I could use swirling around my head
I want to become a historian
I am a funny guy that lives for history

I pretend that I'm calling plays before the snap
I feel the touch of magic as the football hits my hands
I touch books like their gold
I worry about my famliy
I cry when I'm hurt and sad
I am a funny guy that lives for history

I understand that I am really awesome
I say that there was only one shooter in the JFK killing
I dream about playing football for the packers
I try to be funny
I laugh when I'm doing a fake laugh
I am a funny guy that lives for history

I am proud of this poem because I worked really hard on it and I think it is the poem that I Liked doing the BEST.

4 comments:

  1. Tom I liked your and all of your descriptive words it really gave me a sense of who you really are inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem was awesome. I like writing I am poems too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    I like how you discribed your poem it is exactly what was asked for from a I am poem.
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete