Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Poetry: Space Poem of Awesomeness

Space Poem of Awesomeness
By Sofi

This is my space poem. This poem is special to me because I worked really hard on it. I also think that it’s one of my better poems. I enjoy this type of poem because I think they are fun to read and also write. Here it is!

Ooblech goes to Jupiter
My name is Ooblech. 
I traveled in my asnomobile, 
I am strongest on my planet, 
Planet Pilget. 
I crashed into Jupiter, 
and got out of my asnomobile. 
Oh no, I'm getting smushed! 
Will I die? 
Will I get smushed and just splat?! 
Oh no! Must...Get...To...asno...mobile! 
I crawled along Jupiter to where I crashed. 
I could feel the air Getting pushed out of me! 
Then, I couldn't even open my eyes! 
Suddenly, I could feel the side of my asnomobile! 
I'll live! 
I sat in my seat and closed the top. 
I could breath and open my eyes! 
I'd learned my lesson and I never went to Jupiter again!


I chose this because I worked really hard and put lots of effort into it. This is a good poem.

4 comments:

  1. I love the poem sofi! I like it cause its you. why did you write this poem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You add a lot of questions in the poem which makes it a good one. What ifs are always a good question starter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piglet love it��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. And Jimmy, I wrote the poem because I love to be silly, and sillyness inspired me to write this. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete