Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Apology Poems

                  Apology Poem
By Taayan
         During the week of 9-8-14, Mrs. Barnes class wrote apology poems. We had to put them in our anthology.  We had to apologize to ridiculous things like paper, pencils and other stuff. You could also change a fairy tale to make is sad or funny. We had to apologize for at least 3 reasons. They were a lot of funny poems. Here is mine:

                  Tarzan
    I'm sorry for letting
that Leopard kill your parents.
I was thinking about stopping  him,
but he was too far.
I really wanted you to live with me
so I could show Kerchek that you
humans could be one of us.
                            Your Mom
 
Would you like to do a apology poem?

2 comments:

  1. Taayan, I like your poem! Do you like the movie Tarzan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariana Thanks for the comment. I also like the movie

      Delete