Tuesday, September 16, 2014

PIcture Day

Picture day by Soren



    This week was picture day.  It was really fun to see everybody dressed up with nice clothes, brushed teeth and combed hair.  Thanks to the combs they gave us when we were in line getting ready to take our pictures.
    I was dressed up in a suit and a bowtie that was purple and blue.   My friend wore sport's clothes but brought a nice shirt for picture day.  Lots of other people dressed up nice.

What did you wear for picture day?

7 comments:

  1. Soren I agree picture day was so fun and we all looked very nice. I think you looked the best in your blazer. Bye the way your you sure everyone brushed there teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pix day is one of the worst days of school, yet one of the best because your face is going to be in the yearbook. What if you sneeze during the picture? Or Mess up your hair? Or Forget to brush your teeth in the morning? But its always fun to see other peoples outfits. By the way, love your blog post, Soren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really good prom and everyone did look really nice that day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wearing a knitted or sweeter with a black tank-top under and my hair was parted to the side. I like how you were being specific on what you were and other people were wearing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounded fun did anyone say you looked nice because I would.

      Delete
  5. Funny and good story.

    ReplyDelete