Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blog Posts

Blog Posts
by Jonah
All throughout the school year we have been doing blog posts.  They are on all kinds of topics such speeches,  bluffs, secret words, African dance and many other cool topics.  It is fun to read them.  We can also comment on them.  If you did a blog post it is also fun to read all the comments you get.

We also have blog partners in the U.K.  It is cool to read about their blog posts.  When I read my buddies topic his topic was way different than ours.  So that’s pretty cool.  I also like their comments.  I am glad we do that.  Did you do any blog posts or comments?

3 comments:

  1. Jonah, your doing a blog post about blog posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story to choose from Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know what do write about so I decided to do one about blog posts

    ReplyDelete