Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Social Studies: Speeches

Speeches
For the past two weeks we have been doing speeches to inform.  They were about all kinds of things such as how to bake brownies, how to make salad, how to swing a baseball bat and stuff like that.  The were very fun and informative.  Someone even did how to make a candle out of an orange.  They weren’t all how to’s though.  One person did the dangers of smoking.  A few people taught us about different languages.  
I learned so much.  I can’t wait to try some of these things I have been taught.  It was really cool.  I can’t wait to do mine.  I wish we could do two rounds of speeches.  It’s really fun.  And we got rewarded a lot of points.  I loved all the topics. Did you like the peoples speeches?

8 comments:

  1. Jonah I liked how you described how we did speeches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonah, I really liked speeches too. They were really informative and interesting. I also learned how to do some really cool things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonah,
    I did like other peoples speeches. I had lots of fun doing mine!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the speech to inform but i wish someone would tech us about bowling

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to do my speech.What it is about is for you to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonah, I thought speeches were very fun and informing also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest handwritingNovember 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM

    Jonah,
    I sort of didn't like doing the the speeches, but hearing them was fun!
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete