Sunday, November 9, 2014

Book Review: Out of My Mind

Book Review by Ariana

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not be able to talk or move? Both? That is Melody Brooks. She can't talk and move. She is in a wheel chair. When you look at her you  would see a handicapped person but she really is the best and smartest girl in her school. This book is for every kind of reader big and small with a fascinating plot and memorable characters. This book shows lots of social justice issues in racism, bullying, and judgment.
 In this book, melody is the smartest kid in America but she has a major problem. She is disabled with cerebral parlays. She joins the whiz kids group and starts a whole new life. How would you feel to be trapped inside your words??

The title of the book is : Out of my mind. Social Justice Issues... I recommend this 2 u!

6 comments:

  1. ARIANA THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK AFTER "WONDER"!! You will never look at someone in a wheelchair the same way after you read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book to read Ariana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asher,
    Out of My Mind is a not just a good but awesome book to read!
    _Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read it also. This book is really, really, really, really good. Out of My Mind is a re-reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have re-read out of my mind like 5 times! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE out of my mind too. ( although I allready said that

    ReplyDelete