Sunday, November 9, 2014

Book Review: Crash

                    Crash by Jerry Spinelli
                    By Tom
    Today we finished our read aloud book, Crash by Jerry Spinelli. We were reading this book because of our social justice issue in reading. I really liked this book, If I were to rate it I would give it 3 ½ out of 5 stars.  
    This book was about a kid named Crash Coogan(real name John) Entering 7th grade, He and his friend pick on a kid named Penn. Penn is who is thin and good at school and Crash is a big football player. But things soon start to change.
    Have you read any Jerry Spinelli books? If you have what book and did you like it?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Asher. What was your favirote part of the book?

      Delete
  2. I love the susspense, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, I would probably give it 41/2 stars because it was really good.

    ReplyDelete