Thursday, November 13, 2014

Social Studies: Secret Word

Secret Word by Chanel

I wanted to do this blog post because this was my favorite unit well bluffs!

    My classroom just ended a unit in Social Studies. Well I'm going to tell you a bit about what we did.  So stepping stone 3 which is all about secret words. I liked this activity the most.  Secret words is when you go up to front of the room by yourself.  And Mrs. Barnes gives you a word that no one else sees.  You then make up a story with the word without giving the word away. But just dont say too much to where they would know what the word is. When you finish all the other teams will take a guess just to see what the word was. Mrs.Barnes or you teacher will give you a posted note to take to your team just so the other team would not see them. Have you ever done something like that???

No comments:

Post a Comment