Thursday, November 13, 2014

Social Studies - Researching

Social Studies- Researching for Projects

    I couldn’t wait to start. Our class, 5B, was researching famous explorers from the 1300’s to the 1800’s. It was soooo exciting. We were going to put all our info together into an online project or a poster board. We had only about a little less than 3 weeks to finish researching and get it put together into a project.
    This was the last day. Today would be our last-minute change day/our practice day. It was nerve-wrecking, but my favorite part.I made some silly spelling and grammar corrections and showed others my work. They all said that it was pretty up to standards. I had cool facts, color, and photos. Even adults said they were impressed. It was so much fun.
    Did you enjoy that day?

1 comment:

  1. I do like when showed our explorer projects to different grade levels and to parents. It was especially when we got to dress up as our explorers.

    ReplyDelete