Friday, November 14, 2014

Social Studies: Explorers

Have you ever researched a explorer? Hi I'm Aaron and I'm going to tell you about my classes social studies unit we just finished.It was about explores.We did projects on certain explores from a list.I picked Henry Hudson.He was born in 1565 and he was trying to find a short passageway to trade with Asia.We had to make projects on them.Some of the choices were glogster,poster bored and a slide show. I picked a poster board.We did preparation for about two weeks so we all had lots of time.We all were making changes till the last second of the share.
    At the last day of the unit before the test we shared with our parents and fellow classmates.It was very nerve racking because we did not practise as much as I think we should of.But overall I think my classmates did great.In the end we all felt very proud and happy for ourselves.We all said congrats and we all lined up for specials after a really fun experience.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog post Aaron. Did you switch the font because your post is so long. You have so many details.

    ReplyDelete