Thursday, November 13, 2014

Social Studies: Informational Speeches

Teaching My Class How To Kick a Soccer Ball
By Biruk
Blog post



When Mrs Barnes said “We are going to teach something that we know really well.” I got so happy, the first thing that popped in my head was I am going to teach the class how to kick a soccer ball. The next thing that popped in my head was that is too simple. But then something pushed that comment out of my head and said there is special way to kick a soccer ball. Then Mrs Barnes said talk to your group.
I said, “How to kick a soccer ball,"
  Emma said, “How to make chocolate strawberries,”
 Jean said, “How to make a paper thing.”
     Mrs Barnes said she will pick chopsticks then  was the third person to be picked because I thought that Miguel and Tom would pick soccer because they love soccer .
I said, “How to kick a soccer ball on Wednesday.”
Mrs Barnes said “Ok”
On the day I was going to teach my class how to kick a soccer ball. I had to have a soccer ball. I taught my class how to kick a soccer ball.



Do you like soccer?  

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like soccer it's pretty fun. Your blog post has a lot of details and your real presentation on how to kick a soccer ball was good.

    ReplyDelete