Monday, November 3, 2014

Book Review: Catching Fire

Book review by: Emma
Catching Fire By: Suzanne Collins

This book is the sequel to The Hunger Games and just as good possibly better than the first book it has an amazing plot and its the kind of book you will read a million times  and not get sick of.

It is about Katniss, now a victor and the struggles she has against the evil Capitol and how they get new Peace Keepers which are the people who punish the districts by whipping them and other forms of torture.

This book is mostly about good and evil.  What's another book about good and evil?

9 comments:

  1. II read the first two books but I didn't really like Mockingjay (sorry I guess that means I'm not a devoted Hunger Games fan:) but I really liked the first two books. Another book about good and evil is Harry Potter, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma this book sounds amazing I should read it! And I'm glad its a book I won't get sick of because all if the books I have read are not that good so hope this will be better than the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma this book sounds amazing I should read it! And I'm glad its a book I won't get sick of because all if the books I have read are not that good so hope this will be better than the rest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is cool and I really like the Hunger Games but I sow the movie not read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good book to read Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read the whole series.Really good book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome book review, thanks for not giving the story away. Catching Fire will be on my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your discription of it, since I haven't read it. I hope to in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys but I'm not really that good at this whole book review thingamajigger.....

    ReplyDelete