Monday, November 23, 2015

100 Word Challenge Sonali

I looked down at a 3 cm. frog crawling onto my leg. can i just say that frogs are disgusting. They are all slimey and are like molecules compared to earth’s core. I wondered to myself… How could something so tiny… be so slimey. Hey! That rhymes! Anyway I walk a little bit hoping to shake off the frog. here’s another… how could something so tiny... ; How could something so tiny stick to my very own skin, I hate it.
I tried to shake the frog off but it just wouldn’t work, so, I grabbed a stick and scraped of the frog.

3 comments:

  1. I like how it is very detailed. And I agree that I think that frogs are gross. And also it is funny when you say "Hey that rhymes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it is very detailed. And I agree that I think that frogs are gross. And also it is funny when you say "Hey that rhymes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love frogs. Even the slime. I guess you're a poet and you don't know it. I once found a frog in my Grandma's swimming pool. I named it frog.

    ReplyDelete