Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Diniti's Halloween Story

A Dangerous Night,
A Dangerous Night!
By Diniti


I stare at the young girl across the street from me. She had a midnight black dress with red stripes and cuffs with long trail behind her. A crimson stone hung  on a dangling gold chain.
The girl flashed me a toothy grin. A sharp toothy grin with teeth as pointy as daggers. In one hand she carried a staff and in the the other was the most dangerous thing of all, a trick-or-treating bag. The candy stealing, smirking little pumpkin with a handle. I gave Regan a little wave and turned to knock the door next to me.
A plump old woman in a black and orange dress and a fall apple red pointy hat opened the door with a warm smile. She gave me a fist bump saying” Witches rock” and dropped a pumpkin shaped lollipop in my bucket..
I Trick-or-Treated around the neighborhood,with bright lights flashing in my face. Some people asked for tricks, and I happily answered each and everyone with a different riddle or joke. One man told me “MY what a unique basket you  un,n.   .jkiu,gaqp
.Mbčgi. have.” he said looking at my shiny gray bucket that I held. It was covered in stickers, buttons, bottle caps, fur, eyeballs, glitter, sticky hands, words, and bunch more stuff. “It’s silver to keep the vamps away, Don’t wanna be messing with those show-offs,” I told him.
I went around a few more houses and dropped dead in my car. When we arrived home I dumped the candy on the floor, and sat on the floor, “As soon as I’m finished with this bunch, my teeth will be wishing they could’ve just picked themselves up and run away!” I cackled. It had been a dangerous night. A dangerous night !!

3 comments:

  1. I love it, from the beginning you had me hooked. Very detailed, and I love how it was about Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah, I ment it to seem llike fantasy.

      Delete