Thursday, October 2, 2014

Poetry: I Am Poem

I am poem
By Kane
An I am poem is a poem that is about what I like. It describes me. I like it because its really descriptive, with lots of feelings.

I am

I am an awesome kid that loves soccer.
I wonder what middle school is like?
I hear a ball bouncing.
I see a soccer field.
I want people to stop smoking.
I am an awesome kid that loves soccer

I pretend I am rich.
I feel a rush of happiness.
I touch a pencil.
I worry about homework.
I cry if I get hurt bad.
I am an awesome kid that loves soccer.

I understand that math is hard.
I say I love music.
I dream about sports.
I try hard in school.
I laugh when my friends make jokes.
I am an awesome kid that loves soccer.

I selected this poem because I’m proud of all the details. I like the first line the best.

2 comments: