Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Book Review: Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief

Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief by Manny
    I loved this book so much! It’s called Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief and let me tell you that I very much enjoyed this first book in the series. It let me get an idea of how everything started. Two characters hatred for each other, how sammy ended up in the Senior Highrise, and all that stuff. I was excited to read it because it sounded good, and WAS good. It was fun reading it. Now, I’ll tell you what it’s all about.
    Well, Sammy lives with her grandmother in the Senior Highrise, because her mom went off to Hollywood to fulfill her dreams of becoming an actress. And that’s not Sammy’s only problem. She meets a rotten redhead named Heather who constantly bullies and taunts her. And Sammy saw a man digging into a purse and pulling $3,000 out of it from the Heavenly Hotel right next to a window! And he was dressed up as a thief. So, the book is Sammy’s adventurous journey to find the thief. And let me tell you, the book is great and you really should read it.

1 comment:

  1. Great review of Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief! I have read some other Sammy Keyes books and your review makes me want to read this one too.

    My class is taking a look at all we have read this year. They created reading wheels. Can you and your classmates stop by our blog and leave some comments? We would love book recommendations based on our favorite genres. Can you help us reach our 1000+comments? Stop by and visit! http://kidblog.org/shreading5/

    ReplyDelete