Monday, May 19, 2014

My Favorite Book Series by Manny

My Favorite Series of Books by Manny 

    I enjoy reading series during IDR and at my house. You get to have a cool feel of the characters and how they grow from the beginning to the end. I love to read them and there are many different kinds, of course. Realistic fiction series, fantasy series, science fiction series, many kinds. So I’m going to share my 3 favorites.

3: Goosebumps. The author is R.L. Stine. I love Goosebumps even though you can’t really relate to the horror. I’ve read so many and loved every single one. I have so many memories from every single one. My favorites in the series would have to be Welcome to Dead House, Don’t Go to Sleep, Say Cheese and Die!, and Night of the Living Dummy. The series includes 62 books. There are different characters and different story plots in each one.

2: Matched. The author is Ally Condie. I love Matched because it had romance, and it was exciting and very thrilling. It was a trilogy, and my favorite in it was the first one: Matched. The genre is young adult, science fiction, and romance. The first book is one of my favorites EVER!!

1: Sammy Keyes. The author is Wendelin Van Draanen. I love Sammy Keyes so much! It’s the only reason why I LOVE mystery. I’m planning on reading more mystery because of this amazing series! My favorite characters are Sammy and Marissa, and my favorite books are Sammy Keyes and the Search for Snake Eyes and Sammy Keyes and the Skeleton Man. The series includes 18 books. All have mysteries.

2 comments:

  1. I have not read any of those books but I have heard that sammy keys is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like goosebumps

    ReplyDelete