Thursday, May 8, 2014

Writing: Sophie the Weirdo

As I was in bed, almost asleep, I heard the door crack open and my sister ran into the room. She was wearing pink footie pajamas with cartoon pandas all over them. She had her hands behind her back, and began dancing around my room.
Then she started singing, “I turn the lights off then I turn them back ooooonnnn, shining like it’s a light.”  And the the next thing I know she’s turning the lights on and off. To make me laugh even more, she opened her hands and threw money all over the place, I would have gotten out of bed to get it, but she picked it up to fast. Finally after she left, I was able to fall asleep peacefully.

1 comment:

  1. How weird! Does your little sister watch Nigahiga? Because 'T turn the lights off then I turn them back ooooonnnn, shining like it's a light' is actually from one of his videos. Anyways, it was a hilarious story, and I have to read it again some time!
    -Manny

    ReplyDelete