Friday, May 22, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Miguel

100WC
By Miguel (aka Migl)

One windy day, I decided to watch a soccer game on the tv.  It was my brand new tv.  My favorite team, Santa Fe, was playing against their rival, Millonarios.  At the stadium, the wind was calm.  But then the ferocious wind blew the players off the field.  Luckily, no one was hurt.  And then, the wind came to the city.  The entire city got lifted off the ground.  Luckily no one was hurt.  But unluckily, my new tv broke!!!  I decided to watch the game on my phone.  But then, the ferocious wind broke my not new phone!  NOOOOO!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I like that. It would be cool if there was wind as strong as that but i guess it would be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and that was really creative. I liked the part where the ferocious wind blew the players off the field - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a world Migl. Every thing blows away. So fun(Bra yeet)
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete