Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Book Review: I Funny

I Funny
By James Patterson
Review by Miguel

Image result for I Funny     I Funny is a series of books that have rather short books, but they are a great read.  I would give the series a 4 out of 5 stars.  The main character is Jaime.  Jaime has 2 friends, Pierce and Gaynor.  Jaime is in a wheel chair.  
    So, the book is about Jaime, who lives in a house in which NO ONE smiles at his jokes.  The problem with that is that Jaime wants to go to the Funniest Kid Contest.  Will he make it?

3 comments:

  1. I agree. It is a good sieries.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good summery, Migl. Why only four stars? I want to read that book it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migl, Your 1st paragraph needs a little work but your blog post was good.

    ReplyDelete