Monday, May 4, 2015

Book Review: The Fighting Ground

The Fighting Ground
Image result for fighting ground bookBy Avi
Review by Miguel

As you know, Avi is a great author.  I would rate this book 4.5 out of 5 stars.  The plot is rated 4, but the way the book is written in one day is 5.  So, its an average.
    In this book, Jonathan, a boy during the Revolutionary war, wants to go to fight for the rebels.  But his dad souldn’t let him.  But one day, he decides to go.  He finds the regiment, and off they go.  Will he survive?  Just going to say, not all stories end good.  I read this book and the good guys died out.  

Would you read the Fighting Ground?

3 comments:

  1. I have read the fighting ground and I can't believe all those things took place in one day! It has very intense scenes and characters. And the copy that I read had lots of German translation in the back off the book and after reading that it made a lot more sense! But over all I agree with u and it behing four and a half stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migl, thanks for the spoiler! i was thinking about reding it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book in a book group. It's a good book.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete