Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Review: The Ranger's Apprentice

Ranger's apprentice By John A. Flanagan
        Book Review By Tom
    Will will soon be sorted into a school that will teach the arts of that fine school.There is battle school, house school(You take care of horses you don’t become one),Cooking School and scribe school, or you could be sent to farm that you will live on for the rest of your life. But Will won’t be sorted into one of those he will become a Ranger's apprentice.
I loved this book probably one of my top 10 favorite books and would highly recommend this to people who like Harry Potter books. As you guessed I would rate this book 5 out of 5. SO READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!! Will you read this book? (The answer is yes).

2 comments:

  1. Tom, so much people have recommended this book, I WILL read it. SOunds cool!!!

    Migl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read about Will.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete