Thursday, May 21, 2015

Orchestra Performance

Orchestra Performance
Blog by Migl

Yesterday (May 19th, 2015), the Fourth graders, fifth graders, Vibravo, and Chamber, all played in one concert.  I play in Vibravo, the extracurricular middle school orchestra.  I am a 5th chair first violinist, the best elementary violinist in Vibravo.  
    Vibravo played 3 songs, Wood Splitter Fanfare (Tommy Lana, Lulu, Jai, Larry, and I are playing this for promotion.  It’s a fun piece.  The second song we played is called Concert Piece for Strings.  Yeah, they HAD to give it such a bad name.  I didn’t really like this song as much, but it was good.  The next song, Stairway to Heaven, was composed in 1971.  It’s an old rock on, and I didn’t really like it; it was alright, I guess.
Do you play any musical instrument?  If so, which one?

4 comments:

  1. I play the Piano
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post Migl. Speaking of 1971, that's when the fist Nike shoe with the swoosh came out. I know you will do a great job playing wood splitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you story. I don't play a musical instrument. I played one. I played what you are playing now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play drums. Migs knows.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete