Friday, May 8, 2015

Oak Knoll and Wydown Field Trip

Oak Knoll and Wydown
On May 6 we the fifth grade walked to Oak Knoll park.  At Oak Knoll, we ate lunch.  After we ate lunch we played on the field there.  At first most of us played tag but then some of us started to play soccer.  I had a blast!  It was really fun but there wasn’t that much space for soccer.  After we went to Oak Knoll we walked to Wydown.  I didn’t really like the walking part though.

Once we got to Wydown we got cards with colors and numbers on them.  I was in group number one and our cards were purple.  There were eighth graders who gave us a tour of the school.  Something I learned that I am really glad about is that there will be nachos every day.  We went all around the school.  We went near the gym, we went on the stage, and we went near most of the classrooms.  Once we were done with the tour we got Ted Drews.  Then we walked back to school.  Did you think the trip was fun?

2 comments:

  1. I like the trip too. My favorite part was playing at Oak Knoll park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was awesome.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete