Friday, May 22, 2015

Barnes' Bucks Auction

Barnes Bucks auction
Blog by Migl

Today, we did our first Barnes Buck auction.  If you don’t know what a Barnes Buck is, a Barnes Buck is something that Mrs. Barnes gives you when you do something good.  Now, at the Barnes Buck auction, we could have spent our money to buy or auction stuff.  
I auctioned off 4 baseball cards, and Soren bought them for 7 Barnes Buck.  Aaron offered 6.  I was going to auction my Mickey Mantle card, but, I learned that it could be worth something (like, $10-$100).  I bought a yellow highlighter from Jonah.  
What did you buy/auction off?

2 comments:

  1. I sold a bag of candy and got....more candy. Good blog post! - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do anything because I wasn't there.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete