Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Review: Belly Up

Belly Up
Image result for belly up bookBy: Ariana
    I have read an amazing book about Stuart Gibbs. The characters are memorable and the plot is super intriguing. This book is good for anyone who likes humor murder mysteries. I would recommend this book for kids and adults 4th grade and up.
    In this book Theodore Fitzroy just doesn't fit in. He doesn't care. He has no friends but then the super-cute-famous-chic {Summer Mccracken} comes in the picture and Teddy makes friends with her. Okay you say. Romantic friendship story. No. Teddy’s parents works for the billionaire {Summer’s dad} at a animal theme park. The zoo’s mascot turns up dead. What's next?

1 comment:

  1. I like you story. I have not read belly up. Is it really good. If belly up is that good tell me more

    ReplyDelete