Tuesday, May 19, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Neha

As I stood there standing infront of the big wide turkey, I felt peterified. I wanted was some nuts for my stew. I did not  know it was this guy's food. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
I screamed as the turkey bent down to peck me. " I am not a piece of food". I bolt in the other direction droping everything I am holding.  I run into the forest stopping at a lake to catch my breath. Suddendly, a big chicken stomps by. I get on top of it.Fighting the turkey in a ferirous battle. At the end the turkey gets scared off.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Neha! That sounds intense!!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. Nice blog post and details. Also nice word choice Neha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good 100wc. Good description.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Neha.
    I Like your story is very interesting because I liked when the turkey bent down and pecked you. I liked that part Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete