Friday, May 8, 2015

Barnes' Bucks

            Barnes Bucks
                By Tom   
So, Hi today I am going to be telling about something called Barnes bucks. Barnes bucks are money with Mrs.Barnes face on them. I think they can better but it is not up to me. (My Idea is below).

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 7.48.37.png
I know my idea is awesome. So we can only get Barnes bucks in may. At the end of the year we get to buy some stuff with these “barnes bucks”. We earn these by something that Mrs.Barnes wants you to do. I have 2 Barnes bucks, but I can do better. Do you think that my Tom dollar should be there instead of the Barnes buck?

6 comments:

  1. Tom,
    That barnes buck looks very funny!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dollar, Tom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a cheap kind if you just call it a "tom buck", so I think we should stick to the original.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, your Tom Dollar should be allowed in the classroom, as a different form of the Barnes Buck. I love your idea!

    Migl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it should be a Ceci buck. I remeber two years ago I/ sow you making this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rember two year ago you were making this and I tryed to photo bomb

    ReplyDelete