Saturday, May 9, 2015

Book Review: Poached

Poached By Stuart Gibbs
Review by Ariana
All you blog post readers have definitely heard about Stuart Gibbs. (If not: 1. Read my previous posts about him, 2. Go to his webcitenand check out the awesomness {stuartgibbs.com},3. Go to barnes and noble and buy ALL of his books, 4. Read his books, 5. Commit to the Stuart Gibbs fan club, and finally 6. love all of his books like me.) This amazing author has another masterpiece that I want to share with you guys. This book is the sequel to Belly Up. FYI the third book in the funjungle series comes out october 22. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
In this book Teddy is accused of stealing the australian koala kazoo. He needs to investigate but with big marge at his heels this wont be easy. Can Teddy find the culprit and prevent himself from going off to Juvie?

3 comments:

  1. I have read belly up. This one sounds good.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably as good as you say. Gibbs is a great author. I will have to put that on my someday list.

    Migl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! Aren't you guys doing him for an author study? I could let you borrow the book...
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete