Friday, May 22, 2015

Reading Like a Fan

Reading like a fan
Blog by Migl

A couple of days ago, we started Reading Like a Fan, which is where everyone picks an author, and they, with their group, discuss the style of writing of that author.  I have Stuart Gibbs.  His books are usually about kids who are pretty much boring and ordinary, but find themselves in an adventure.  The other people in my group are Anette, Emma, Taayan, and I.  I’ve read Belly up, by Stuart Gibbs, and I’m reading Spy school.  Both books are good.  
    Stuart Gibbs’ books are usually around 4 stars; great, but I could enjoy them more if they were longer.  Point is, the’re good!  
Who’s your author for Reading like a Fan?

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing Wendy Mass. Stuart Gibbs is good too. What book are you reading by him, Migl? -
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's is the same as your's Migs. Stuart Gibbs.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete