Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Biography: Idina Menzel

 Biography 15:Idina Menzel by Manny 

    Idina Menzel is a famous Broadway star, singer, and actress. Idina has many things to be proud about in her life. She has had many accomplishments in her life. And I’m here to share them with you.
    Well, Idina Menzel was born in 1972. I don’t know that much about her, but I know enough to tell you the amazing accomplishments she has in her life. First, she was on Broadway, and she was the star on Wicked. She even had her own song, called “Defying Gravity.” The song was a hit known to people who’re big fans of Broadway. The song was even covered on Glee, a hit musical dramedy. Also, she was even on that show! For about, 10 episodes. But she played a decent part. She played the part of the main characters birth mother. Last but not least, her role in the spectacular movie, Frozen. She played Queen Elsa and she got her own song “Let it Go”, known to families and children all around the world.
    Like I said, I don’t know that much about Idina Menzel, but I know that she has had an amazing career. After reading this, I’m sure you think that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment