Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Curiosity Projects

                                              Curiosity Projects by Manny 

    Curiosity projects are projects we have to complete these last 8 weeks of school. We have to think of something we are curious about. I looked at the successful curiosity projects from the past, and a lot of them have to do with science. I’m glad mine are not like that, because that means that my ideas are different from the past ones. My curiosity has to do with music, but I can’t tell anyone yet. I think these projects will be very fun, and I’m ready for the hard work!
    Mrs.Barnes started the introduction to this project by talking about the people working for Google. They work 80% on their job, and 20% on something they want to do. You could make an app if you wanted to, and you get to do that for 20% of your time there! So, that’s what we’re gonna do. I’m so excited to study my project. Have you picked your project yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment