Tuesday, November 19, 2013

40 Book Challenge

THE FORTY BOOK CHALLENGE
By:Sammy
   
    Hello again fellow people, have you ever heard of the forty book challenge? Well if not, your in for a real treat! It's wear you try to read forty books before every one else, and if you do, you get a prize.

     In the forty book challenge, we use booklets to log how many books we've read. We also grade how good we think the book was. So I hope you like the forty book challenge.
And are you going to try it out?

3 comments:

  1. I like the 40 book challenge. I think it's a way to get kids to read mor because they want to win. It's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 40 book challenge but i'm only at 14 book read so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the 40 book challenge o but I did not read much books

      Delete