Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Back to Swamp

          Back to Swamp by Manny

    In P.E., we played swamp. Now in our school, swamp is a second grade, first grade game. But I'm a fifth grader, so it was good to play the game again. This is how you play. There is one round mat right in the middle of the gym. That person goes in there with their eyes closed. Then, the gym teacher tells us to walk or skip, or jog. So we do that around the gym, then after 30 seconds, the teacher counts from ten to one. And in that time, we have to to one of the four cones in the four corners of the room. They all are a different color. Blue, green, red and yellow. And if the person inside the round mat says the color cone that you are at, then you're out. It is a fun game. After a while, going back to that game was really cool.

5 comments:

  1. I love! that game, but I could not enjoy it because of my leg. Good blog entry though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Manny! I miss swamp. So fun.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I loved swamp so much and now it's back form the past...
    And now instead of laying on your stomach and closing your eyes our teaches now made it so you are in a a circle thing they used for Halloween.
    Better that then a pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got to be swamp monster in all of my years in Glenridge, but that's probaly because we didn't play very often. Anyway, I just like playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love playing swamp. I was only swamp monster a few tmes though. It's really fun because when you get out, you get to cheer your friends on.

    ReplyDelete